CURIO™ Legacy Ventures, a nuclear technology and innovation company, is seeking to fill the —————- position. The ideal candidate would be part of a team responsible for and tasked with design and development of novel process equipment. As a team member, applicant will work in a fast paced, high octane environment that accelerates operational efficiency.
Candidates are applying for a position that has export control regulations and would require them to be a US citizen or LPR or a citizen of any qualifying nation under 10 CFR Appendix A to Part 810.
For full list of authorized destinations please see here.
- Solid Fusion360 familiarity
- Communicate with design stakeholders, and represent those conversations in 3D modeling
- Make revisions on a model based on stakeholder input
- Specify materials used on models
- Compute mathematical formulas to find correct dimensions
- Create models out of rough sketches
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure the model is correct
- Develop standardized models of products, and contribute to drawing work instructions
- Run simulations through 3d modeling software
- Associate degree in drafting from technical school, or similar degree
- Good communication, problem solving, organizational, and multitasking skills
- Solid mathematical skills
- Very detail oriented
- Knowledge of necessary regulations
- Great time management skills
- Ability to work on your own
- Additional certification from the American Design Drafting Association (ADDA) is a plus
- Proven work experience as a drafter
- Familiarity with Fusion360 macros is a plus